Suffering a devastating paralysis injury permanently alters every aspect of your life. While seeking justice and financial compensation to cover your mounting expenses, you face complex challenges that insurance companies capitalize on unless you have an experienced El Dorado Hills personal injury lawyer fighting for your interests.
When negotiating with insurance companies on your behalf, we push back against their tactics, advocating forcefully for compensation that accurately reflects the true value of your claim. If a settlement cannot be reached, we will file a lawsuit and represent you vigorously in court to achieve the maximum award possible.
The El Dorado Hills paralysis injury lawyers at Triumph Law advocate fiercely on behalf of victims to secure the maximum compensation possible and funding needed to improve their quality of life moving forward.
Why You Can’t Rely On the Insurance Company
At an overwhelming time, it can be tempting to take the first offer of a settlement check. However, it isn’t likely to be enough to cover the long-term care you’ll require, and you will sacrifice the opportunity to take any further legal action if it proves to be insufficient.
Insurance companies routinely try to minimize payouts in catastrophic injury claims, employing tactics like:
- Questioning and denying the extent of your injuries
- Blaming you for the accident
- Denying your claim
- Denying their client’s responsibility
- Misrepresenting the terms of the policy
- Ignoring phone calls and emails
- Demanding mountains of unnecessary paperwork
- Delaying decisions and dragging out claims
- Making lowball settlement offers in an attempt to avoid litigation
Without an attorney experienced in paralysis injury claims on your side, you risk being taken advantage of and missing out on the compensation you deserve. Our team of skilled paralysis injury lawyers in El Dorado Hills understands these tactics and leverages our resources and litigation experience to protect our clients from unfair treatment.
Your Triumph Is Our Triumph(916) 500-0000
What Can a Lawyer Do to Help Me with a Catastrophic Injury Claim?
We begin by thoroughly investigating your accident to determine who was at fault and how the negligent party failed to meet their duty of care. We gather documents, request medical records, and collect witness testimonies to build an unassailable case establishing liability.
We then calculate all financial losses and future expenses resulting from your injury, from past medical bills and rehabilitation costs to lifetime costs for assisted living, home health care, and reduced future earning capacity.
By bringing the knowledge, resources, and litigation experience necessary to navigate the complexities of catastrophic injury claims, our paralysis injury lawyers level the playing field between you and the insurance companies.
Our experienced legal team will:
- Thoroughly investigate your accident and gather evidence
- Handle all contact with insurers and opposing counsel
- File all legal documentation in a timely manner to preserve your right to claim
- Prove fault and negligence by the responsible party
- Calculate all financial losses and future expenses
- Aggressively negotiate with insurance companies
- Represent you vigorously in court, if needed
- Fight tenaciously for you to secure maximum compensation for your claim
We work aggressively, compassionately, and efficiently to maximize your compensation and allow you to focus your energy on your recovery and rehabilitation.
Contact Us for A Free (916) 500-0000
& Confidential Consultation
Compensation for Lifelong Damages
Our attorneys work with healthcare planners and economists to thoroughly calculate losses to show the full value of your claim. Here are some of the damages that can be recovered in a paralysis accident claim:
- Medical Expenses: Paralysis often requires extensive and lifelong medical care that can be extremely expensive. Recovering your full medical damages is crucial to cover the costs of:
- Initial hospitalization and stabilization after the injury: This often includes intensive care, surgeries, and treatments to prevent further damage.
- Ongoing specialized treatments and rehabilitation: Like physical therapy, occupational therapy, and medication management. These therapies aim to improve function, mobility, and independence.
- Assistive devices and home modifications to accommodate paralysis: This may include wheelchairs, walkers, lifts, ramps, and accessible bathrooms.
- Home health care and nursing assistance: Many paralysis victims require part-time or full-time caregivers to help with daily activities.
- Lifetime costs of ongoing medical care: Paralysis is a permanent condition that requires treatments and monitoring for the rest of one’s life. All future medical expenses should be covered.
- Lost Income: Paralysis often prevents people from returning to work or reduces their ability to earn an income. The loss of future earning potential, retirement, and benefits can be included here.
- Pain and suffering: These damages account for the trauma of the injury event, detrimental impact on quality of life, and perpetual discomfort.
- Loss of enjoyment of life: This acknowledges that paralysis limits hobbies, activities, and social interactions one once enjoyed.
Your paralysis injury lawyer in El Dorado Hills can prove the full extent of your damages to secure a settlement that covers your lifetime of medical bills, accommodations, and care while also accounting for the immaterial losses incurred as a result of your devastating injury.
This allows paralysis victims to improve their quality of life and independence within the limitations of their condition. We seek maximum awards to help you afford your medical needs and achieve some normalcy.
Receive the Triumph You (916) 500-0000
Need & Deserve Today
When Should I Contact a Lawyer?
Ideally, you should contact a lawyer within 1-2 weeks of your accident to preserve evidence, meet claim deadlines, strengthen your negotiating position, and focus on recovery. However, it isn’t necessarily too late if more time has passed. You can contact a lawyer with our firm today to find out how we may be able to help.
Contact Our El Dorado Hills Paralysis Injury Lawyers Today for a Free Consultation
We understand the difficulties you face after this life-altering injury and are ready to fight relentlessly on your behalf, ensuring you receive proper compensation for your extensive injuries, losses, and suffering. You deserve justice. You deserve a fair settlement.
And you deserve legal representation that will advocate fiercely to achieve both. You face incredible challenges after suffering a devastating paralysis injury.
While recovery requires strength, Triumph Law is here to help you navigate this difficult road ahead. Contact the paralysis injury attorneys at Triumph Law today for a free consultation.