Personal Injury Lawyer in Sacramento
With more than 20 years of legal experience, Attorney Robert A. Carichoff is known as an accomplished personal injury attorney in Sacramento. He is passionate about obtaining justice on behalf of those who have been victimized by another’s negligence or recklessness. As a result of his extensive knowledge and legal experience, he has obtained millions of dollars for his clients.
What to Expect from Attorney Carichoff
Mr. Carichoff takes pride in being able to positively impact the lives of his clients. In every case, he works diligently to ensure his clients have access to the medical resources they need to make the most complete recovery possible, even in cases where clients do not have health insurance.
When he handles a case, Mr. Carichoff takes his time to understand the nature of the accident as well as the client’s entire story. Because juries do not always make decisions based on facts, Attorney Carichoff utilizes the facts in combination with the client’s story in order to prove how that client’s accident and injury have affected their day-to-day lives.
Additional Legal Experience and Recognition
Attorney Carichoff attends numerous lectures and conferences every year in which he learns from and collaborates with the absolute best injury attorneys in California and across the entire country. He does this as part of his commitment to stay at the cutting edge of trial strategy and practice so that the triumphs in your case are as great as they possibly can be.
Attorney Carichoff has served as an attorney fee arbitrator for both the State Bar of California and the Sacramento Bar Association. He also worked as a settlement conference attorney for the Sacramento County Superior Court, helping lawyers and their clients settle fee disputes. The State Bar Certified Lawyer Referral Service has recognized Attorney Carichoff as a “Top-Rated” Lawyer.
After graduating cum laude from the University of Oregon, Robert went on to obtain his J.D. from the University of San Diego School of Law. He graduated in the top 15% of his class.
Gratuated Cum Laude
University of Oregon
University of San Diego School of Law
Honors and Associations
- United States Supreme Court
- California Supreme Court
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Four U.S. District Courts in California
- Distinguished as “Top-Rated” Lawyer by State Bar Certified Lawyer Referral Service
- Nominated for “Advocate of the Year 2014” by Capitol City Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Top 100 Plaintiff attorneys, The National Trial Lawyers, 2020, 2021, 2022
- The National Trial Lawyers Civil Plaintiff – Top 100 Attorneys
- Lawyers of Distinction
- American Academy of Attorneys – Top 100
- The American Institute of Trial Lawyers – Litigator of the Year
- 10 Best Attorneys Client Satisfaction – American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Consumer Attorneys of California President’s Club
- Consumer Attorneys of California Advocates Club
- State Bar of California
- Sacramento Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- Capitol City Trial Lawyers Association (CCTLA)