Your Triumph is Our Triumph
It can be difficult to know who you can depend on after you have been the victim of a bad accident that left you seriously injured. Except, if you live in El Dorado Hills, then it can be easy to find a trustworthy guide and ally. All you have to do is talk with a personal injury attorney from Triumph Law, P.C.! Our team is well-known throughout the region for standing up for the wrongfully injured, no matter how big the opposition might be.
Let us help you with a variety of case types, such as:
- Auto accidents: If you were hit by a negligent driver, then we want to know about it. We can get your case rolling and conduct a careful investigation to find evidence of liability that might have otherwise been overlooked or forgotten.
- Trucking accidents: It might be possible to hold the truck driver and their employer accountable if you were in a trucking accident. We will not slow down until we have secured every cent of damages necessary.
- Dog bites: Let us make sense of your dog bite claim after you were attacked by an animal, whether it was owned by a stranger, neighbor, or family friend. You could be owed significant compensation for your injuries.
- Catastrophic injuries: Life-changing injuries create claims that must be approached mindfully. The compensation owed to you could be significant, so do not rush into things. Let us take the case to carefully manage it while also staying aggressive with the opposition.
- Product liability: We know how to hold product manufacturers liable for designing, making, and selling unsafe products, such as dangerous medical devices, baby products, food items, cleaning supplies, and much more.
- Premises liability: Getting injured on someone else’s property can make that property owner or manager responsible for it. Talk to us today if you fell while visiting a store or neighbor’s home, so we can see if you have a valid claim.
- Wrongful death: Losing a loved one is devastating. If it happens due to an accident, then you can demand justice and compensation through a wrongful death claim. Let us help manage it, so you don’t lose the opportunity to healthily grieve.
Our firm focuses entirely on personal injury cases, too, which means we are not distracted by other forms of cases. Once our team is on the job, you can rest easy knowing that we can use the large extent of our resources to your case’s benefit.
Please dial (916) 500-0000 today. We’re here to help.
What is Your Case Worth?
The value of your personal claim will be the total of your:
- Economic damages: In a personal injury claim, a damage is “economic” if it is based on a tangible cost or loss that can be easily recorded on bills, receipts, and pay stubs. Medical bills and lost wages, including past and future damages, are the two most common types of economic damages included in a personal injury claim.
- Non-economic damages: A damage is considered “non-economic” when it is not based on a concrete cost or loss. Instead, it is based on harm, losses, and damages that are more abstract. Pain and suffering are the two most common types of non-economic damages, which can be calculated by taking the economic damage sum and multiplying it.
Settlement Negotiations or Trial?
A personal injury claim can end with settlement negotiations or a trial. What will your case entail? It depends on the details of your case and how the defendant wants to go about things.
If a defendant knows that it might not stand a good chance in a trial, or it wants to end the case sooner than later, then a settlement negotiation will be more likely. Most personal injury cases end in a settlement for this reason. Settlements benefit all parties because they allow intricate control over how much compensation is given, so both sides feel satisfied.
If a defendant does not want to pay a large compensation amount or does not want to risk admitting any liability by settling, then a trial might become more likely. Trials are expensive in terms of finances and time, though, so they are not the go-to solution for any party. At the end of a trial, a judge or jury will decide if the plaintiff is owed any compensation and in what amount.
Talk to Our Team Today – Let’s Work Together
If you were hurt due to someone else’s negligence, then you surely have a story to tell about how it happened and how you have been affected afterward. Tell our El Dorado Hills personal injury attorneys your story today by dialing (916) 500-0000. During a free consultation, we can hear the details of your story and let you know if we think you have a valid case that you should pursue. If you do, we can also discuss how we can help!
Thank You For Being My Advocate
“Thank you for taking my case, being there for me, and seeing the case from beginning to end, in other words, you provided me closure. That is priceless.”Jimmy L.
Outstanding Attorney with Exceptional Attention to Detail!
“Robert Carichoff represented me in a tough case. His professionalism and confidence always put me at ease during stressful times. heir professionalism, follow-up, and attention to detail is the model of how attorneys should treat their clients!”Jim
Service with integrity.
“The staff was incredibly friendly and professional. Davina Maldonado was a freaking rockstar!!! The careful attention the firm put into my case was exceptional. I can’t say enough about how painless they all made the process.”Brandon
Let’s Start Your Car Accident Claim TodayTriumph Law, P.C., A Law Firm Dedicated To Your Triumph
Our Roseville car accident attorneys are ready to help you understand your rights after being hit by a negligent driver. There could be ample compensation waiting for you. It is just a matter of filing an effective claim for it, which is where we can step in and take over.