We are growing and looking to add new members to our Firm Family! Triumph Law, P.C. seeks enthusiastic professionals to help us achieve justice for the injured!
We are currently hiring for the position below:
Full-Time Case Manager
Seeking someone punctual with a proactive work ethic. Multi-tasking is a must, as well as excellent customer service skills and a team player attitude. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who excels at meeting deadlines, and can navigate computer programs with ease. This is a fast paced, busy position, so the ideal candidate must also quickly be able to retain information and memorize the tasks at hand.
Experience is not required as we will train you.
SPANISH SPEAKERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
- Assess nature of clients' situations
- Develop and execute individual treatment plans (under the supervision of the attorney)
- Communicate case updates to all relevant parties (clients, insurance adjusters, medical providers, etc.)
- Maintain accurate client documentation
- Analyze medical records to prepare evidence packets
- Assist office staff with various projects
- Customer service experience
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:30am-5:00pm, full time.
Benefits: PTO, Sick Time, health insurance, and 401k
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour plus potential to earn bonuses