Get Triumph Law, P.C. on your side if you were in an accident in Roseville. We handle all sorts of injury claims from start to finish. Call for a free consultation.
Taking Personal Injury Cases Personally
Nothing is more frustrating than hiring a personal injury lawyer who does not actually care about your future recovery. How can you trust them to fight for every penny of compensation that you are owed if they do not give you or your case the time of day?
To avoid this headache altogether, start your case with the help of Triumph Law, P.C. in Roseville, California. Our personal injury attorneys are known for being as compassionate as they are professional. We take each case to heart and act as if we were representing ourselves when we deal with insurance companies. With this deliberate focus on client satisfaction, we have guided countless client cases to resounding successes.
Call (916) 500-0000 to talk with our team now.
Contact Us for A Free & Confidential Consultation
Providing Assistance in Over 50 Languages
At Triumph Law, P.C., our Roseville personal injury lawyers have intentionally focused their practices on some of the most common yet hotly contested cases out there. Clients in the region know that they can come to our firm for comprehensive legal representation and counsel that will be ready for anything because we have seen so many other similar cases before. Our familiarity with your case type does not mean we will rush into your case with assumptions, though. We always take our time to carefully analyze each case based on its unique merits and details.
You can come to us with these case types and more:
- Car accidents: When a reckless or negligent driver hits you, hit back with a powerful car accident claim brought by our attorneys. We know how to deal with auto insurance companies and their usual tactics like victim-blaming.
- Truck accidents: A devastating truck accident can leave you without many answers and precious little financial support. Fight for every penny that you deserve and need to recover by teaming up with us.
- Catastrophic injuries: Our firm’s main focus is on cases that involve catastrophic, life-changing injuries that other law firms might not have the experience, resources, or time to handle well.
- Dog bites: We would be happy to help you navigate a dog bite case to the best of our abilities. If you have to bring the claim against someone you know, like a neighbor or family friend, then you can count on us to act with tact and respect.
- Premises liability: Slip-and-fall accidents are among the most common reasons for personal injury claims. Come to us if you need assistance with such a premises liability case.
- Wrongful death: Did you lose a loved one in an accident? Our wrongful death team can help you seek justice and compensation while also giving you the time and space you need to grieve healthily.
When you have been in an accident, one of the first parties that contacts you will likely be an insurance company. The insurance representative will act friendly and say that the company wants to help you as much as possible. Is this true? Or is there something more going on?
In general, insurance companies are not out to help you. Insurers need to make money to stay in business, and the fastest way to increase profits is to deny as many claims as possible. Insurance adjusters who call injured parties are subtly trying to record the claimant saying something that puts liability on them. To prevent saying the wrong thing – or the right thing in the wrong wording – you should not give any recorded statements to the opposing party’s insurance company. You should also talk to our attorneys before speaking with your own insurer, just so you are prepared for their questions.
Compensation You Should Be Owed
The money you should be owed for your injuries can include:
- Medical costs: All medical treatment costs associated with your injuries – including hospitalization, years of physical therapy, prescriptions, etc. – should be paid fully by the party that caused your damages.
- Wages: If you miss work due to your injuries, then your claim’s value can include the wages you were unable to earn. You can also seek further compensation if your future income capacity has been permanently limited due to a disability, such as if you cannot be medically cleared for full-time employment.
- Permanent disability hardships: Any costs associated with hardships caused by a permanent disability can be factored into your claim, such as house renovations to make your home wheelchair accessible.
- Pain and suffering: The physical pain and mental suffering you have endured can be calculated as non-economic damages in your case, further adding to the overall value of your personal injury claim.
Obtain Your Triumph Today – Call Us
A team of trustworthy and experienced Roseville personal injury attorneys is standing by to help you. All you need to do is dial (916) 500-0000 and connect with Triumph Law, P.C.. To make learning more about your legal rights to compensation easier, we make all initial consultations free and confidential. Schedule one today!
Thank You For Being My Advocate
“Thank you for taking my case, being there for me, and seeing the case from beginning to end, in other words, you provided me closure. That is priceless.”Jimmy L.
Outstanding Attorney with Exceptional Attention to Detail!
“Robert Carichoff represented me in a tough case. His professionalism and confidence always put me at ease during stressful times. heir professionalism, follow-up, and attention to detail is the model of how attorneys should treat their clients!”Jim
Service with integrity.
“The staff was incredibly friendly and professional. Davina Maldonado was a freaking rockstar!!! The careful attention the firm put into my case was exceptional. I can’t say enough about how painless they all made the process.”Brandon
You need the best defense. We have helped thousands of people get their criminal charges dismissed or reduced.