Helping Families Recover After the Loss of A Loved One
At Triumph Law, P.C., we understand firsthand how car accidents can change lives. Even if you weren’t involved in the collision, losing a loved one is deeply traumatic and has lasting financial and emotional consequences.
If your companion’s accident was caused by another’s negligence, this pain can be even more severe. You should not have to suffer the consequences of this person’s behavior alone. That’s why we’re here.
Our highly respected attorneys are dedicated to fighting for justice. The path to recovering from a devastating loss is long, but we want to help you take the first step.
Contact Us for A Free & Confidential Consultation
Providing Assistance in Over 50 Languages
The deadliest collisions are as follows:
- Head-on crashes almost always occur when both vehicles are traveling at high speeds. Because of the combined velocity, fatalities are common.
- Rollover accidents account for 35% of passenger accident fatalities. Victims can be thrown around, and even ejected from the vehicle.
- Side impact collisions occur most often at intersections and during improper lane changes on highways or high-traffic roads. They are especially dangerous because the side of a vehicle offers minimal protection.
- Trucking accidents are frequently fatal due to the sheer size and weight of semi-trucks and other commercial vehicles.
Factors Involved in Fatal Car Accidents
Many fatal accidents are caused by the carelessness of another driver. When driving, we owe those around us a “duty of care,” and thus must pay attention, drive safely, and abide by traffic laws. If someone fails to uphold their responsibilities as a motorist, they are considered negligent.
Behaviors of negligent drivers include:
- Driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Distracted driving
- Drowsy driving
- Aggressive driving, or road rage
- Failing to adhere to the rules of the road
When the above actions cause a fatality, those affected have grounds for a wrongful death lawsuit.
Call (916) 500-0000 today to schedule a free initial consultation.
After losing a loved one, the last thing you may want to do is pursue a lawsuit. While we understand this, there’s a couple reasons why you should file a claim as soon as possible.
First, California’s statute of limitations for a wrongful death suit is 2 years. This means that if you do not begin your case within 2 years, you will never be able to.
Second, filing a lawsuit can help you with the immediate financial impact of losing a loved one. Damages from your case can help you cover:
- Any medical treatment your loved one received before passing away
- A lifetime of lost wages, and any possible inheritance the deceased would have left behind
- Expenses related to their funeral and burial
- Loss of advice and companionship (loss of consortium)
Money will never undo your loss, but it can help you move forward financially. Pursuing justice may also help you and your family find closure.
To begin your lawsuit, contact Triumph Law, P.C. today.
What Should I Bring to My Consultation?
To get the most out of your free consultation, come into our Folsom, CA office ready to tell your story. Bring the following documents to help us get started on your case:
- Medical bills
- Financial documents (like pay stubs)
- Proof of funerary expenses
- Photos, police reports, and other evidence associated with the accident
Reviewing these documents will allow us to begin preparations right away. We look forward to developing a strong case for you and your family.
If you have any questions in the meantime, call us at (916) 500-0000.
Thank You For Being My Advocate
“Thank you for taking my case, being there for me, and seeing the case from beginning to end, in other words, you provided me closure. That is priceless.”Jimmy L.
Outstanding Attorney with Exceptional Attention to Detail!
“Robert Carichoff represented me in a tough case. His professionalism and confidence always put me at ease during stressful times. heir professionalism, follow-up, and attention to detail is the model of how attorneys should treat their clients!”Jim
Service with integrity.
“The staff was incredibly friendly and professional. Davina Maldonado was a freaking rockstar!!! The careful attention the firm put into my case was exceptional. I can’t say enough about how painless they all made the process.”Brandon
Our founding partner, Robert Carichoff, has over 19 years of experience advocating for victims during the worst times in their lives. He is compassionate and understanding, and will fight for what is most important to you. We have recovered millions of dollars on behalf of our satisfied clients and look forward to helping you recover, too. After we meet you during a free consultation, we will be able to personalize your case and help you get the results you need.