Triumph Law’s “Change Any Law” Scholarship offers $2,500 in financial support to a student who submits a 500- to 1,000-word essay critically engaging with one of today’s local, federal, or state laws. The law firm encourages students to think about the legislation that impacts their day-to-day life and propose modifications to those laws.
Students should use their essays to describe why they’ve chosen a specific law to change, how they want that law to change, and what influence that change would have on the community it affects.
Triumph Law expects students interested in benefiting from its “Change Any Law” Scholarship to submit their essays by December 15, 2023. The firm will then form a scholarship committee and assess submitted applications based on their legal knowledge and analytical depth. Triumph Law will not read scholarship applications submitted after this deadline.
Who is Eligible?
Triumph Law encourages both undergraduate and graduate students to apply for the “Change Any Law” Scholarship, provided applying students meet the following criteria:
- You have a GPA of 2.7 or higher
- You are enrolled in or accepted at an accredited college, university, or graduate school in the United States
- You agree to the scholarship terms and conditions
- You submit the necessary application materials, including proof of a 2.7 GPA or higher and your college enrollment
Your Triumph Is Our Triumph(916) 500-0000
How Do I Apply?
So long as you qualify for the “Change Any Law” Scholarship, you can submit an application for Triumph Law’s consideration. Upon completing your 500- to 1,000-word essay, you can:
- Fill out the application form on this page
- Upload a copy of your unofficial transcript
- Upload a copy of your scholarship essay
- Submit proof of enrollment/acceptance to an accredited college/ university/ graduate school (Student ID; Letter of acceptance; etc.)
Contact Us for A Free
& Confidential Consultation
Scholarship Essay Topic
Triumph Law wants incoming and current college students to write between 500 and 1,000 words discussing a local, state, or federal law. Students should then use their allotted word count to describe how they’d change that law and how those changes would impact both the law’s impact on everyday society and any judicial rulings, if applicable.
Receive the Triumph You
Need & Deserve Today
Students have until December 15, 2023, to submit their “Change Any Law” application materials to Triumph Law. Triumph Law won’t consider the contents of any applications submitted after this date.
Once “Change Any Law” 2023 submissions close, the firm will form a scholarship selection committee. We will contact our scholarship winner anywhere between one and three months after the scholarship’s closing.
Triumph Law cannot accept communications about the “Change Any Law” scholarship before or after the scholarship’s closing. Applicants can find the answers to their questions here and on the scholarship’s other relevant web pages.
Terms and Conditions
All applicants to this scholarship must meet the eligibility requirements as laid out on the scholarship application page, including:
- Applicant must be enrolled at a college, university, or graduate school
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old at the age of enrollment
- Applicant must have residency in the United States
- Applicant must be in good academic standing
- Applicant must submit some personal information, including name, contact information, proof of enrollment.
- Applicant must author an original essay on the scholarship essay topic provided.
Anyone who meets the following conditions is NOT eligible to apply:
- Employees or children of employees of Triumph Law
- Past recipients of the Change Any Law Scholarship
- Applicants who are unable/unwilling to be interviewed by a representative of Triumph Law if they were to be awarded a scholarship.
- Applicants who submit the same essay for multiple scholarships
Selection & Award Notification Process
“Change Any Law” scholarship applications received before the submission deadline will go before Triumph Law’s scholarship selection committee for consideration. This selection process can take anywhere between one to three months to complete. Applications submitted without the appropriate materials or with essays under the minimum word count won’t be considered.
Similarly, Triumph Law will not read scholarship materials submitted after the scholarship’s December 15, 2023, closing date.
Age, race, religion, gender, national origin, familial status, or other protected classes will have no influence on the committee’s decision.
Triumph Law will only communicate with the student who the firm awards its “Change Any Law” scholarship to. The team will reach out via email, announce the winner’s name on its blog, and generate a press release for circulation.
The firm will then request instructions for mailing its scholarship check to the student in question’s university.
Your personal information will not be given, sold, or distributed to third parties.
We reserve the right to use the winners’ names and photos in any announcement or communication related to the scholarships, on Triumph Law’s website, in marketing materials, or in social media posts.
By submitting your application, you agree to our public use of your name and image.
Triumph Law is proud to debut its “Change Any Law” Scholarship in 2023. Information about future winners will appear on Triumph Law’s website in announcement blog posts and press releases.